Welcome to Germany
Welcome to Bavaria
Welcome to Regensburg
Perhaps more than any other city in Germany, Regensburg stands for economic strength and a high quality of life for its inhabitants and visitors. In Regensburg you benefit from the proximity to Munich just as much as from the typical Bavarian quality of life.
- Whether universities or skiing in the low mountains
- Whether high-tech companies or beer tent
- Whether young high potentials or a visit to the opera
- Whether cluster structures or beer garden
- Whether international school or world heritage site
Regensburg offers both: outstanding business opportunities “Made in Germany” plus the distinctive life style found only in Bavaria.
The miracle that is Regensburg
Ask a traveller, a culture enthusiast, a history freak and an entrepreneur what they think of Regensburg – and you will get four different opinions about a city that appears to be a place of superlatives from every perspective. It is probably of no importance to the traveller that Regensburg is among the top business locations in Germany. But it might be for you!
Regensburg is impressive on many levels. The historically and culturally significant city is not only a UNESCO world heritage site and an international tourist destination, it has also developed over the last few years to become one of the major economic centres of Germany.
- PROGNOS Future Atlas - rank 11 from all 402 German regions in year 2016
- WIRTSCHAFTSWOCHE city ranking - rank 6 from all 70 German large cities in year 2017